Sunday, September 11, 2011

Old Windows

While I was in the house at Pinhey's Point, I was trying to capture the flowing of the glass in the windows.
 I got a bit in these two, but none of the others.
 Here is a different view of the stone walls, and the kitchen, which was removed from the house because of the danger of fire.
 The front of the house looks toward the Ottawa River,
 and the side toward the barn.
 If my mother had been there, she would have commented on the window cleaning skills of the workers...
 

2 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

A fascinating view of the windows. They seem to have so much character.

Purrfect Haven said...

I loved looking out of your windows... more please! Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.