Friday, September 23, 2011

Other Daughter Has A Blog Now

My older daughter has gone to South Africa for a few months, and has started a blog, rather than write a hundred individual emails. 

My trip to visit my parents went well, except for Greyhound losing my suitcase. They didn't actually lose it, just left it in Brantford with all the freight, so I had to borrow a toothbrush to get me through the night. And I have 700 photos to edit.
My parents are as well as can be expected. They are definitely not going to live forever...

4 comments:

jabblog said...

It's always an anxious time visiting elderly relatives. (I wonder if my children think that about me??)
Off to take a look at your other daughter's blog, now:-)

LV said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today. I will definitely check out your daughters blog. Trust all continues to be well for your family.

Leovi said...

I hope it goes well for South Africa to Sarah.

Deb said...

I stopped by to visit your daughters blog...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.