Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Still Lifes

I am posting a selection of my still lifes.
I have no idea what the orange thing used to be, but this is what it looks like after a year and more at the bottom of my box of feathers and peony seed pods and such.
I would love your constructive criticism, as I am trying to take more artistic photos.
A friend gave me a couple of pieces of chipped crystal, so I smashed one of them.
The best present anyone has given me this week!!!
I want to try more captures, with a coloured background...
And a slightly tarnished silver heart nestled in some feathers.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I think all of these images are artsy and beautiful. You have a great eye for colors and angles!!

Amazing wonders in my life said...

Just beautiful.... I fell in love with the last pic :)

Anonymous said...

Very lovely and artistic. I suggest putting up your pictures on your blog in a bigger size - 1200 x 900, for example.

EG CameraGirl said...

You are inspiring me to try photographing some still lives!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.